- L-Carnitine is an amino acid synthesized in the body from the essential amino acids methionine and lysine. It is found in large amounts in tissues that utilise fatty acids as the primary fuel, such as cardiac and skeletal muscles
- L- Carnitine has been shown to serve as a fat metaboliser, utilising fatty acids as a primary fuel source.
- While L-Carnitine is primarily used for fat loss, it has secondary benefits including increases in total muscular mass and an increased capacity for physical and cognitive performance.
- L-Carnitine is good for anyone looking for a supplement to aid their fat loss goals.
- When supplementing L Carnitine, consumers will usually take 2000 mg per day.
Directions & Ingredients
Mix one serving with 250mlL of water or juice, and then blend or mix until completely dispersed. Consume three times per day when required. For best results, consume first thing in the morning, pre-workout and post-workout.
Formulation: Pharmacutical Grade L-Carnitine